New!! Live EUROSTAR bookings
thetrainline offers the extensive choice of train journeys expected but without the usual queues and hassle associated with buying a train ticket!
thetrainline is the fully impartial rail ticketing website owned by the Virgin Group, Virgin Rail Group and National Express Group, providing the cheaper way to buy train tickets online. thetrainline provides fast, easy and secure access to timetables, tickets and fares for all National Rail journeys across the UK.
For the consumer this means combining the speed and efficiency of the Internet with an increasing need to save time wherever possible.
With a wide range of delivery options, enabling the customer to book up to 2 hours before travel, thetrainline is the easy way to buy train tickets.
Book your international rail travel here on our secure site. The Holiday Factory and GoRail is proud to be associated with RailChoice who are a leading provider of international rail in the UK and Trainline for instant mobile rail tickets at discount prices.
From here you can book any of the following international rail tickets:
- Amtrak Pass The best way to tour USA in luxury, or simply to get you from A to B: Amtrak Passes - suitable for families and individuals alike. Explore the whole country, or visit only by region, travelling by rail is the extra experience to your holiday in the States!
- Benelux Tourrail Benelux Tourrail, the pass which entitles the holder to unlimited rail travel on the national rail networks of Belgium, Netherlands/Holland and Luxembourg for any five days in a one month period. Since travel does not have to be on consecutive days the Benelux Tourrail pass offers great flexibility and value for either a leisure or business visit!
- Eurail Pass Eurail: the luxury pass for non-European citizens specifically aimed at those living outside Europe and its environs. Eurail passes are available for travel throughout Europe and are great for Adults, Youths and Children alike. Eurail includes most supplements for high quality services.
- Eurail Selectpass Eurail Selectpass is a great deal open to non-European residents for travelling through five selected countries in Europe. Countries must have adjacent borders.
- Eurostar For the most convenient and fastest way across the channel, all you need is Eurostar. From London Waterloo to Brussels, Calais, Lille and Paris enjoy the journey before your destination!
- Eurostarplus Eurostarplus, the onward journey to many European major cities the easy way.
- Freedom / Eurodomino Simply the most flexible and easy single country passes. Explore a city then move on, explore another and then move on. Valid for a month. Available to anyone of any age. Over 28 European countries represented. Passes available for 3 days in a month to 8 days in a month - you choose!
- German Railpass German Rail pass, the ideal railpass for non-European citizens wishing to travel around the whole of Germany in complete freedom. Includes transfer between major German airports and most fast & quality train supplements.
- Holland Railpass The Holland Rail pass entitles the holder to unlimited rail travel on the national rail network of Holland for 3 or 5 days in one month. Since travel does not have to be on consecutive days the Holland Rail pass offers great flexibility and value for either a leisure or business visit!
- Inter Rail Inter-Rail. The definitive European railpass for under 26s and now for over 26s as well! Choose from a 12 day single zone pass to a one month all zones pass. Use an Inter-Rail pass to explore Europe today! Students particularly, have always found this pass to be the best way to explore Europe. You'll wonder why you've never done it before!
- Japan Rail Japan Railpass: Explore Japan in style with the various available rail passes.
- Polrail Pass The Polrail Pass is the best way to explore Poland - from the big cities of Warsaw and Krakow, to smaller beautiful little towns across this wonderful country...
- Scanrail Scandinavia in complete freedom - travel around Denmark, Finland, Norway & Sweden by rail...as you like, when you like!
- Swiss Rail Pass Switzerland at your fingertips! Four different types of passes are available. The Swiss Card, for transfer from any Swiss airport to any destination in Switzerland and unlimited tickets at half price; the Swiss Pass and the Swiss Flexi Pass for unlimited travel on the Swiss rail & bus network; and the Swiss Transfer Ticket for return transfers from any Swiss airport to any destination in Switzerland. All great value and easy to use.
- Trans-Siberian Railway The Trans-Siberian Railway - The Ultimate Experience in Rail Luxury : Travel Russia between Moscow and Vladivostok in style and comfort on this fourteen day extravaganza.
- Trenitalia Pass Trenitalia Pass is one of the best way to visit Italy with a competitive range of prices. Check out also the great discounts on mini-group bookings avaliable with this pass.